Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time for a little 3D action!

Monster Boy has had an astonishingly good week of behavior and as a reward, we have decided to take him to Toy Story 3D. He doesn't know we are going yet - I can't wait. He has always done really well in theaters. Hopefully Miss Sunshine does as well for Mema as he has done this week. I'm not holding my breath LOL. No, really, I am sure she will be fine.

She is pulling up on EVERYTHING now and is in general a total terror. I'm glad that she is meeting all her developmental milestones, but at the same time, babies are so much easier when they are little and can't move around. We've been trying sippy cups but she's not that in to them, and I know they are harder to use for her. We'll keep trying. I finally found the Nuby soft cups with the old style of spout that I can modify to require less suction - I was super happy when I came across those, because I was really to the point of thinking I wouldn't be able to find a cup that would work for her.

Well, my battery is about to die on my laptop. Guess I'll update more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment