Saturday, October 17, 2009

Second Blog...

I have started a second blog. It's a rather long story as to why - mainly involving the format change I implemented here, but I decided that since I was going to be using up a url, I should at least attempt to actually USE it.

Soooooo... without further ado, I give you the EXCITING life of the Stay-at-home-mom! Visit it at www.theexcitinglifeofthesahm.blogspot.com. I'm not as active on it as I am here - this is more my day-to-day updates. My other blog is arts and crafts, activity ideas, and fun recipes for mom's with young kids. I'm still working on getting pictures for BOTH blogs as Daddy Mac has the camera at his office for work purposes (but a new camera for Mommy is in the works, I promise...) but I do give directions and I will be adding photos to go with said directions at some point along the line!

So I just wanted to let you all know to stop by and visit me over there, and maybe even start following me if you feel so inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment