Saturday, October 3, 2009

A beautiful Saturday afternoon...

It's sunny and 70 degrees (give or take a few) here in the heartland. The screen door is open, Monster Boy spent the morning playing outside (and getting completely covered in dirt), we had a delicious brunch, Miss Sunshine actually took a nap, Monster Boy is now playing Tennis with Daddy Mac and I am sitting on the couch, pumping, folding laundry (because my daughter owns entirely too many clothes, as it turns out) and watching some goofy Lifetime Movie.

Miss Sunshine is now sitting on my living room floor drinking a bottle (she is now Miss Independent and doesn't like to be held to be fed unless it's bedtime). Well, okay, she's more playing than drinking... but it's still cute. She periodically looks up at me and grins. She is SO ornery. The dog is outside where she is not disturbing anyone (a miracle in and of itself), the cat is asleep on my bed. Life in general is pretty much perfect (except for that whole pumping thing!). And now, I must finish up my pumping and laundry folding. Wonder what we will do for the rest of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment