Monday, March 1, 2010

Unmotivated.

I did indeed catch Miss Sunshine's bug. I have spent the day feeling entirely miserable while chasing around after two very active (and much better feeling, obviously) children. Needless to say, we did not make it to the gym today. Which kind of sucks, but if I can't breathe out my nose and my throat hurts, I'm thinking trying to run on an elliptical is not the best plan ever. Tomorrow is swimming lesson Day One - so hopefully I am feeling better by then.

I keep looking at my blog and thinking that I really want to redo my layout. However, I'm totally unmotivated to do so - it's such a PAIN, you know? Saving the HTML codes for all the buttons and links and pictures and counters and such so that I can replace them once the new layout is in place... I'm overwhelmed just THINKING about it. Maybe sometime later this week, when I am feeling more motivated (and like designing a new layout...).

In other news, I just realized today that at some point recently, I passed 1,000 views on my blog! Whew. I have NO idea when it actually happened - I just happened to notice my counter was up over 1,000 today. Crazy.

I'm also coming up on 100 posts here soon - many many milestones still to come, I am sure.

And now, I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment