Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just one of those days.

You know those days? The ones where, no matter what you do, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed and NOTHING is going your way? That would be my day today.

This morning I whacked my foot on the couch and either broke or SEVERELY bruised my foot. Joy. Want to know HOW I whacked my foot? Chasing the dog away from my daughters food. This dog is rapidly becoming the bane of my existence. Then Monster Boy left the baby gate on the stairs open and Miss Sunshine took a header. Thank GOD there is a landing on the first step down, so she only fell one step. He got yelled at six ways to Sunday for that one, let me tell you. Then, Miss Sunshine decided she wanted to eat, yet again, but not anything that I tried to feed her. Well, after putting her in her highchair, I turned to grab some more food and whacked my elbow hard against the cabinet. I cried. Daddy Mac had to come home from work early because I was wiped at that point. It certainly doesn't help that I am still sick, and in fact, feel worse today than I have yet.

Well, it's bedtime around these parts. I think I'm going to lay in bed and watch The Biggest Loser and then try to start my day over again by going to bed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment