Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slacking

So obviously I am not doing as well as I would like to be in regards to getting on here and posting.

SIGH.

We still have not had a response from the doctor's office - I have left another message and they are normally very prompt at getting back to us, which leads me to believe that either they aren't getting my messages or everything is a-ok and we should not be worrying.

Miss Sunshine has had a speech explosion and is now talking in sentences pretty much full time.

I made her a pair of training pants the other day. After much messing with an existing pattern I found, and different things, I tried them on her this morning only to discover they are too small. Well, too small around the legs. Turns out she's got more chub than I thought she did. Luckily, I also cut out a larger size, so now I just have to find the time to sew that up and try on her.

I'm also working on a quick release pattern with snaps that she can pull on, but that I can snap off in case of poop.

I'm not quite sure I'm ready for this whole potty training thing - but she seems to be, so I'm trying to get a move on. She's starting to tell us more and more frequently when she needs to go or has just gone, and will actually attempt (sometimes, not always) to go on the toilet at those times.

Monster Boy seems to be doing better. School is going better, we have met with his counselor and established a plan on things to work with him on and triggers for him to address, and we shall go from there.

Now I am going to go make an early (EARLY) lunch for Miss Sunshine since she's been eating nonstop all morning and is still informing me she is hungry - and maybe that means an early nap for both Miss Sunshine and Mommy (who is battling the crud and has been all weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment