Thursday, March 17, 2011

More sickies...

Miss Sunshine is sick. AGAIN. I got her up and dressed this morning and just as I reached for her socks, she threw up. All over her bed. I managed to get her to the toilet for round two. Poor baby was literally screaming as she was throwing up, because she was working so hard with those darn dry heaves to get anything up.

She is now comfortably ensconced in my bed, watching Handy Manny, and sipping on Pedialyte. She is running a low grade fever and generally acting lethargic.

I hate it when my babies are sick. Even more so when they are sick with a tummy bug and there is nothing I can do to make them feel better. Hopefully after she wakes up from naptime she will be doing better.

And hopefully she doesn't pass it along, because there is nothing I hate worse than throwing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment