Monday, March 14, 2011

I wish...

I wish I knew how to take pictures.

I mean those really cool, awesome looking snapshots that seem almost professional that nearly everyone in my circle seems capable of taking.

Of course, if I had a better camera than the four year old, $100 camera I own, that might be a possibility. It is hard to take good quality pictures when you don't have a good quality camera.

We got our taxes done this past weekend. I'm currently begging Daddy Mac to set aside a portion of our tax return to purchase a GOOD camera. I don't know that my begging has done much good at this point, and as always, there is probably something else the money should be spent on. We will have to sit down and look at our budget to see if it is actually feasible before I know if it's a possibility or not.

But I'm hoping. Because I want GOOD pictures of my kids, to keep of them to look at and remember back to this time when they were little and life was so exciting to them.

Even more than wishing I knew how to take good pictures though, I wish I knew how to freeze my kids. To keep them exactly as they are now. Because I already know, I'm going to miss this.

1 comment:

  1. If you know how your camera works, read the manual and maybe study pictures other people have taken you can teach yourself how to take amazing pictures.

    Digital has really made everyone a photographer at the touch of a button. Cameras are made so well now with such high resolution it's almost impossible to suck.

    I am looking to sell my camera and upgrade. The camera I want now is like $1,800 dollars for just the body and each Lens is sold separately. It will be a LONG time, even with selling my camera, lenses and accessories, before I would get it.

    ReplyDelete