Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a monsoon...

I know I posted a week or so ago about the deluge of things happening to us... well, we are full on into a monsoon now.

I don't even know where to begin. My stress level is through the roof. Daddy Mac is still searching for a new job. Today we discovered, on top of all that, someone stole his wallet and has been using his debit and credit cards around town. Joy. So we spent most of the day trying to get all that cleared up, and next week will be spent getting replacement ID's, cards, etc. Oh, and the best news of all - he had his social security card in his wallet from his job interview on Wednesday. The wallet went missing sometime on Thursday. So whoever has it also has his Social Security number. So we will also be contacting the credit bureaus to let them know in case anyone tries to open new accounts with his info.

I am at my wits end. Things have got to start getting better, right? I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I'm running out of hands, here.

I'm going to try to go to bed now, if I can stop my mind from racing about all the things that could go wrong tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment