Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cloth Diapering

Okay, so I am pretty sure I have mentioned before that I now Cloth Diaper Little Miss Sunshine. I use the gDiapers - and I must say, I love cloth diapering! I never thought it would be something that I would really like, but it was a good, economical way to go, so I went there.

There are a lot of essentials you need for cloth diapering - along with the diapers, that is. One thing I highly recommend is a wetbag to store those dirty diapers in, whether in your home or out and about. Wetbags help reduce smell from icky diapers, as well as keeping any other items they may come in contact with nice and clean.

To this end, I'd like to direct your attention to another blog I follow on a regular basis - because they are having a wetbag giveaway! http://bordersbohobaby.blogspot.com - go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment