Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well, so much for that plan...

I had grandiose plans to do lots of exercise this week as Monster Boy is out of school all week - so I was going to need that sanity time.

Unfortunately, Miss Sunshine decided this would be an opportune time to get sick. So I have not made it to the gym at all - I even had to call in to work yesterday to stay home with her. She'll be going in with me today, snotty nose and all, as she's been fever free since last night, but since she's refused to take a nap today (I am about at the point of duct taping her to the darn bed so she'll STAY IN IT), that just means I get to have a super cranky little girl with me today in the midst of all the insanity that Tuesdays bring at work. Ah well.

So, needless to say, the weight loss isn't going quite as I'd hoped it would at this point. I shall endeavor to make it through the Thanksgiving holiday and start fresh next week. SIGH. The best laid plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment