Friday, July 16, 2010

Me time.

I'm hoping to get some "me time" in this weekend. Feels like forever since I've had "me time" and I NEED it. Expecially after this week. I hate traveling alone with a small child. I find it so incredibly stressful, even though Miss Sunshine is well on her way to becoming a seasoned traveler and does amazingly well on planes and in airports.

I have a gift certificate to a day spa my lovely sister sent me for my 30th birthday... Did I mention I turn 31 in a month? Yeah - a whole year has nearly passed and I have yet to find the time to use my gift card. Sad, isn't it? But I'm going to try valiantly to sneak away after Daddy Mac gets home from work on Saturday and get that massage I've been thinking about for the last 11 months.

I will update with some (rather poor quality) pictures of Miss Sunshine later today - she has been happily wreaking havoc on my purse this morning, and I have a few shots of that, as well as an exhibition of her climbing skills courtesy of the desk in our hotel room this week. Bear in mind, these were all taken with my cell phone as our camera is STILL out of commission...

No comments:

Post a Comment