Monday, July 25, 2011

Test

I'm trying out posting from my phone today, so bear with me. My phone really likes to randomly correct words into strange choices, so if a sentence all of the sudden makes zero sense, now you know why!

We heard from Shriners on Friday, and Miss Sunshine and I head back NEXT WEEK (gulp!) for her ear tube replacement. It will be another up and back trip - nothing like having to fly with a child who literally had surgery that morning. But, as far as surgeries go, this is a fairly minor procedure. And we've done this routine once before, so I'm sure things will be fine. We were also able to space out our flights fairly well, so she will have lots of time to rest and recuperate at the hospital before we head out. Last time, she spiked a fever after the procedure, so I have my fingers crossed that we don't encounter that again. Of course, if we do, what better place to be?

Enrollment for Monster Boy is this week, too. I can't believe he is already in first grade! He is so ready for school to start up again. He has been going stir crazy lately. It has been so hot here that I haven't been able to let the kids play outside, which has been rough for him especially. Hopefully it starts to cool off soon so they can get back to burning energy the good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment