Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vacation

I just got home from vacation.

A REAL vacation.  You know, the kind where you don't have to worry about if your kids are destroying something, or if that shopping excursion is going to turn your two year old into a demon if they miss their nap, or if that's a kid friendly restaurant you are headed to.  A child-free vacation.  I haven't had one of those since, well, I had kids.

I did miss my kids terribly.  And my husband horribly as well.  I talked to Daddy Mac daily, got updates on the kiddos, and even talked to Monster Boy and Miss Sunshine (who, in true "girl" fashion, monopolized the phone and refused to give it to anyone else for the duration of the call).

And now it's home again and back to the grind.  But I can still look at pictures of my feet on the beach and remember how nice it was when I need a little getaway...

No comments:

Post a Comment