Tuesday, August 11, 2009

God Grant Me the Serenity...

I am SO glad I have a doctors appointment for myself next week. I really think I have post-partum depression. Every little thing sets me off and I can barely control my temper. I have to send Monster Boy out of the room at least three times a day because I am just so FRUSTRATED with him. Part of that is him being 4, I know. But a lot of it is me, I think.

I did this after I had him too. He was about 15 months old when it started, and it was mostly rage at his father over all the crap I was dealing with thanks to him. I honestly thought that my depression at that point was due to that. Looking back now, when I am feeling the same way and I have no REASON to this time, I think I actually had delayed onset post-partum depression. But I have an appointment next week if I can just make it that long.

I just want things to be back to normal. Part of it is that my cycle is becoming active again and I already know that I have uncontrollable PMS and that is not helping, I am sure. Hopefully we can get this under control and I can go back to being my usual cheerful self :).

Started the cloth diapering yesterday. Miss Sunshine had her first blowout today. That was quite fun. I was using the flushable inserts instead of the cloth inserts, so it wasn't as bad as it will be, I am sure. But at least it kind of prepared me for what it will take to change the poopy diapers from now on. So far I like the cloth diapers quite a bit. They fit pretty well and seem to work out good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment