Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another one of THOSE days...

So I found out today that I am being laid off. It's like one step forward, two steps back. I can't decide if we are better off or not. I'll probably stay home with the kids, at least for a little while. I don't know what else to do. Right now, I'm just praying that we will be able to maintain COBRA long enough to cover Miss Sunshine's surgery. It's just one of those days, I suppose. I'm trying to feel better about things, and every time I reach a point where I think I can deal and start moving on, something else happens to knock me back. I'm trying to be positive about this, I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom. So now here is our opportunity at least temporarily. It's going to make things tight financially, which you know, with a baby with medical issues, isn't really ideal. But we are working on it. I know that it will all work out, or at least I am trying to have faith. Maybe if I say the words often enough they will come true. And I wonder how this will affect my son. If this is going to cause issues with him, since I wasn't able to stay home with him, but I will be staying home with her. Sometimes I feel so guilty about not being able to do that for him, but for her. I don't know. My hormones are all whacked out because of the pregnancy and my body trying to get back to normal, which does not make things any easier for certain. For tonight I am going to go bed and try to worry about this in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment