Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Phew! The month of December sure flew by for us. Between school (for Monster Boy and I), finals, work, holidays, birthdays (Monster Boy is now 7 - guess I need to update that sidebar!)and just general craziness, it feels like we haven't had time to breathe in weeks.

We are having a nice, quiet New Years Eve here at home this year. Daddy Mac has been plagued with stomach issues the last few days, so we are doing a movie/game night with the kiddos. I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I'm excited to report that Miss Sunshine has been in underwear for 8 days now, with only 2 accidents - one of which was during naptime so it really doesn't count. She is doing great, finally! I'm excited and sad all at once. I'm not ready for my baby to grow up yet.

Monster Boy is doing great, too. Ready to get back to school and see his friends, but having a good break all the same. He got suitably spoiled for his birthday, and has been enjoying playing with all his new gifts.

I finished out my first semester back to school with a 3.93. Darn plus/minus grading scale - I got an A- in one class, which kept me from a 4.0. But I still feel like I did great this semester and I am feeling better than ever about my choice to go back.

Here is hoping that 2012 continues to bring happy news to our family (I will update about Miss Sunshine's IEP evaluation next post), and that it is wonderful for all of you as well! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment