Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



For my son, who first made me a mother five years ago... I am thankful for every SECOND he has been in my life, because he has made it so much better.



For my daughter, who has added an element to this journey of motherhood I didn't know I was missing until I had her... I am thankful for the blessings she has brought to our family.

To all of you Mom's out there - however you became a mother, whether you are holding your new baby in your arms for the very first of many more Mother's Days, whether you are a mom of a child in heaven whose arms are achingly empty, whether you are old or young, I wish ALL of you the most wonderful Mother's Day ever.

And a very big Thank You to my wonderful family, my husband, my son and my daughter, for LOVING me so very much today (and every day, really, but today most especially). You are my reason for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment