Saturday, October 20, 2012

I got accepted!

My acceptance letter for nursing school came this week! I'm so excited and nervous about it. I have a contract to sign, and paperwork to fill out for scholarship applications. And now I have to start checking out other scholarships online. But I made it in! My hard work has paid off and I'm so incredibly glad. It really makes the work of the last year worth it. And I am one step closer to where I feel I am supposed to be. I am also considering becoming a lactation consultant specializing in cleft infants. Because so few LCs have experience or are properly informed about breast feeding and cleft - but I have personal experience. I think that also helps when talking to new parents. I know it would have helped me immensely to have someone who could relate to what I was going through, and I would love to be that person for other people. I'm seriously considering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment