Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Just a quick post to say hi and share some pictures!  I'll get to updates later this week after I HOPEFULLY hear back from Shriner's regarding Miss Sunshine's next visit. 

But for now, I leave you with my rather pitiful attempts at getting good photos of my children.  What is it about kids that dictates that you cannot have all your children looking cute/pretty/not totally ridiculous all at the same time?  These are some quick shots with my phone - I haven't uploaded the pics I took with my camera yet, so I will post those later - I did get better shots with the camera, I think.
Miss Sunshine is starting to get into the silly face stage... This is now what "Cheese!" looks like.

I managed to snap this one prior to any smiles - right after telling Monster Boy to sit up straight because he kept slouching over.

This one would be adorable if Miss Sunshine didn't have that crazy look on her face...

Our pretty Easter eggs - Tie Dyed and glittery - because that's how we roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment