Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rolling on

We bought a new car today.  Well, new to us, at least.  Amazingly, Daddy Mac's work was able to get him a phenomenal interest rate and a great price on a vehicle that will meet all of our needs.  It's a bit intimidating to think about having to have a car payment again - it's been three years since we've had one - but at the same time, it will be nice to have a newer, more reliable vehicle at our disposal.

Monster Boy still has a rash, and I am on the hunt for PABA free sunscreen.

Miss Sunshine has a major attack of allergies going on, and I feel so sorry for her.  Her nose is a constant faucet, she's sneezing like crazy, and even occasionally coughing from all of the drainage.  She has to be miserable, but she's putting up a good front.  She's still hyper and crazy like normal.  In fact, as I type this, I am listening to her tell her Minnie Mouse doll a story through the baby monitor, when she is supposed to be napping.

I am awash in a sea of never ending laundry today.  And I am almost out of detergent, which is not a good thing. I have no motivation whatsoever to go to the store to buy more, either.  And Daddy Mac is supposed to go play volleyball tonight.  He did mention the possibility of skipping this week, as today has just been one of those "I'm stressed out for really no reason" kind of days for me, and I think he knows that I would be much happier if he were home tonight instead of out.  Perhaps I will call him to verify this information, and request that he please pick up detergent, and something for dinner, on his way home.   I need to go grocery shopping, too, but I was hoping to be able to put that off for a day or two, until I am more motivated to actually tackle it.  The laundry, however, simply cannot be put off - especially after spending a weekend at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment