Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where does the time go?

So I had planned all these great Christmas posts and such. They haven't happened. The last two weeks have been pure insanity around our house and getting things done, well, it just hasn't happened.

I promise I'll get back to Christmas, probably after the New Year!

But for now, I want to concentrate on something more important, at least to me. Monster Boy turned SIX yesterday. I can't believe my baby boy is SIX! When did that happen? How did he go from this:


To this?


My beautiful boy. I'm so very honored to be his mom (Well, okay, MOST days I'm honored). I'm just not ready for him to grow up.

And to top THAT off - I discovered today that he has his very first loose tooth. Which I'm ALSO not ready for. How can he be that big? Really? I wiggled it myself to confirm, and yes, indeed, a loose tooth is present. *SOB*. I want to rewind him back to that itty bitty baby, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment