Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

I don't know where the time has gone. This year really zoomed by for me.

Monster Boy turned EIGHT last week. I can't believe he is already that old - it seems like just yesterday that he was born. He broke his wrist the middle of December. He fell off the vertical ladder on the play structure at his school. That was quite the adventure - but I am really proud of how well he handled the whole thing. We go next week for X-rays and hopefully cast removal. I know we are both ready to be done. He will have to wear a brave for a couple of weeks, but that will be much easier to deal with.

Miss Sunshine is coming up on the three year anniversary of her palate repair, followed quickly by her fourth birthday. My babies really aren't babies anymore, which makes me a little sad.

The holidays were quite busy and we are all still trying to recuperate from the craziness. It was a very nice year for us with family time. Just lots of running around. Our normal routine starts back up on Thursday. Of course, once we get settled in, the routine changes again when my classes start. But we are ready for it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve! 2013 is going to be our year, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment